The MultiCare Clinic
2215 S. University Dr.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324
Who Should Come
Anyone who is suffering from neck and low back pain, or related conditions such as arm or leg pain related to spinal conditions.
You will meet one of the developers of the Antalgic-Trak spinal decompression instrument, the nine time recipient of the continuing education award in pain management, and staff acupuncturist at Holy Cross Hospital, Feldman Center for Optimal Health.
Come and learn about our techniques in treating pain conditions. Hosted by Scott Denny, PhD, AP, DOM of Holy Cross Hospital and Peter Diamond DC of MultiCare Rehabilitation.
You will see the Antalgic-Trak spinal decompression instrument which has been shown to be effective in the treatment of:*
- disc protrusions
- disc herniations
- pinched nerves
- limited spinal flexibility
- muscle spasm
- spinal vertebral fixations
- spinal facet imbrications
- foraminal encroachment
- spinal stenosis
Unlike other decompression treatment systems in use in many clinics, the Antalgic-Trak is capable of positioning patients into specific spinal postures to target specific areas of the spine. And, it is capable of performing range of motion therapy while the spine is under gentle distraction creating a soothing stretch to the spinal tissues. This technique has many of the benefits of manipulation under anesthesia (MUA) but without potential side effects of sedation and at a fraction of the cost!
See more at: Antalgic-Trak at The MultiCare Clinic
- A recent study being prepared for presentation at the American Academy of Pain Management
19th Annual Meeting Clinical Meeting has shown 95% success in eliminating or significantly reducing pain related to these painful spinal conditions with the Antalgic-Trak.
But wait there’s more!
Dr. Denny will also present information and seminar dates on other cutting edge techniques for the treatment of pain conditions:
- Percutaneous Neuromodulation Therapy (PNT): PNT is a technique which has shown to be effective in treating patients with chronic spinal pain which has not responded to other forms of therapy.
- The integrated neuromuscular pain management system for the treatment of pain conditions in anywhere in the body.
- Spinal pain management techniques developed by Dr. Denny and his colleague’s using manual examination and specific testing procedures to assess the contribution of muscle and connective tissue in the overall pain problem. When Trigger Points are found or suspected they can be confirmed electrically allowing identification of the most tender muscles causing the pain. The majority of patients will respond favorably to this approach which provides an inexpensive but effective solution to common pain complaints.
Call today for more information about this lecture and others at (954) 473-8925.