Are you experiencing pain in your knees? Are you having trouble doing the activities you love? If so, our team at Integrative Hospital Associates can help find a knee pain solution in Davie. Knee pain is a very common condition that can be caused by a wide variety of factors, including arthritis, tendinitis, bursitis, meniscus tears, and ligament sprains or tears. It can be caused by overuse or repetitive motion injuries and certain infections that can inflame the knee joint. Knee pain may also be referred from other areas of the body, such as the hip or back. Regardless of the cause, we can help to relieve your knee pain and get you back to your normal activities.
Our knee pain treatment in Davie will be tailored to your specific needs and will be based on the results of your examination and any imaging studies that may have been performed. All our knee pain solutions in Davie are non-surgical, which means you won't have to worry about any downtime or a lengthy recovery period. You may be treated with a combination of therapies that may include joint injections, physical therapy, and acupuncture. Additionally, our treatments for knee pain relief in Davie are safe and effective for people of all ages and can be used to treat both acute and chronic knee pain. So, you won't have to worry about any adverse side effects or reactions. Our goal is to help you find relief from your knee pain and improve your quality of life!
Knee Pain Specialist in Davie, FL
Dr. Scott Denny is a highly trained and experienced knee pain specialist in Davie, FL, who can help you find relief from your knee pain. Our team offers a variety of non-surgical knee pain solutions that are safe and effective for both acute and chronic knee pain. These include acupuncture, manual treatment of the joints, laser therapies, regenerative medicine, IV vitamins, ozone therapy, and other proprietary treatments which are exclusive to our practice. If you are suffering from knee pain, don't wait any longer to seek treatment. We can help you get back to the activities you love without the need for surgery! Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation.
- Redness and warmth around the knee joint
- Crunching or broken glass feeling when walking
- Difficulty moving the knee to its full range
- Feeling that the knee is giving-out or unstable
Types of Injuries:
Anterior cruciate ligament injury: The knee joint and multiple ligaments, and this one ligament is often injured in sports activities. It could be a simple strain or as bad as a tear of this commonly injured ligament.
Meniscal injury: The meniscus is the cartilage that cushions the knee and acts as a shock absorber. The meniscus can be strained or torn by rotational movements of the knee.
Bursitis: Knee bursitis generally affects the prepatellar bursa, which over the kneecap or patella. This presents as a painful knee, sometimes warmth to the touch and is associated with painful movement of the knee.
Fractures: Fractures of the knee occur with weakening of the bones typically related to mineral loss such as osteoporosis. Fractures can occur with weight bearing movement such simply stepping down on the leg/knee.
Arthritis: There are several forms of arthritis seen in the knee joint. The most common is osteoarthritis, which is associated with wear-and-tear of the knee joint over the course of years which can be accelerated by having an injury to the knee. Other forms of arthritis include rheumatoid arthritis, gouty arthritis, septic (infection) arthritis, and pseudogout.
The solution: Integrative Hospital Associates offers multiple treatment strategies to help individuals with knee pain. These include:
- MLS robotic laser therapy;: The MLS is used to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation. The MLS Laser also produces tissue regeneration and reduces scar tissue which enhances range of motion of the knee joint.
- Acupuncture therapy: Acupuncture has been shown in studies to be a good option for treating knee arthritis, pain, and inflammation.
- Acupoint injection therapy: This procedure uses safe natural medicines designed to reduce pain and inflammation and are either herbal or homeopathic in nature.
- Prolozone injections: Prolozone injections reduce pain, inflammation, stimulate tissue healing and regeneration using ozone gas and nutrient.
- Regenerative medicine treatment. These treatments are designed to promote a regenerative effect on the knee joint and surrounding tissues and can include a variety of products such as exosomes, amniotic fluid and more.
- Electromedicine: Electromedicine is used to promote improved circulation, pain relief and tissue healing using soothing electrical current. Electroanalgesia can also be performed to block pain.
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy: This treatment has been shown to be particularly good with tendonitis of the knee and surrounding tissues.
GET MOVING WITH KNEE PAIN RELIEF in DAVIE, FL
Many patients will present with a variety of conditions which is not unusual as people age. If you have any one of the symptoms associated with knee pain, there is help available for you. Contact our office today for a complimentary consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions on Knee Pain Treatment in Davie
There are a variety of different knee injuries that can occur, ranging from acute to chronic. The most common knee injuries include fracture, dislocation, tendonitis, bursitis, meniscus tears, and ligament sprains or tears. Additionally, repetitive motion injuries and certain infections can also lead to knee pain.
If you are experiencing any pain or discomfort in your knees, it is important to schedule a consultation with our team at (954) 473-8925. We can help to determine the underlying cause of your knee pain and develop a treatment plan that is right for you.
At Integrative Hospital Associates, we will conduct a thorough examination to determine the underlying cause of your knee pain. We may also order imaging studies to get a better look at the knee, and based on the findings; we will develop a customized treatment plan. All our knee pain solutions are non-surgical and can be used to treat both acute and chronic knee pain.
You may try some at-home remedies to help relieve your knee pain, such as icing the area, taking over-the-counter pain medication, and avoiding high-impact activities. However, if the pain persists, it is important to seek professional help. Dr. Scott Denny can provide you with knee pain relief in Davie and help you get back to your normal activities.