Supporting the Health of Cancer Patients with the Integrative Hospital Associates Outsmart Cancer Program
Let the oncologist be the disease and cancer expert. We are health professionals that help cancer patients manage their condition and improve their health so they can feel better, have less pain and maximize function while dealing with their cancer. This is not about treating CANCER. This is about treating YOU, TO MAXIMIZE YOUR HEALTH.
Let’s look at the facts: one in three women, and one in two men will be diagnosed with cancer. In the year 2022, there were 18 million cancer survivors in the U.S alone. We have the experience and clinical knowledge to provide you with the understanding and guidance you deserve. Approximately 85% of cancer patients are using integrative, natural or functional medicine along with their conventional medical care.
What if cancer patients had a REAL RESTORATION PLAN, not just a disease management plan? With nearly half the US population impacted by cancer, patients in our practice need support and guidance from the moment of diagnosis, through treatment, and back to health after cancer treatment.
What are the benefits of the Integrative Hospital Associates Outsmart Cancer Program:
- Assess and help you manage your condition and treatment.
- Provide you with answers you will not find elsewhere.
- Help you get through the cancer treatment process and have greater post-cancer treatment health and wellness.
- Answer your questions with expertise and make sound clinical recommendations to support your health.
- Decrease side effects and increase quality of life
- Increase the effectiveness of primary cancer treatment
- Improve post-operative surgical recovery
- Address and manage pre-existing comorbidities (diabetes, anxiety/depression, autoimmune conditions, etc)
- Manage chemotherapy-related side effects with safe, botanical and homeopathic medicines
- Improve sleep and treat insomnia
- Monitor and encourage adequate nutrition
- Reduction of cancer-related fatigue
- Supplement recommendations and education to avoid drug-herb interactions
- Recommendations and referrals to treat the distress that accompanies a diagnosis
- We provide a highly individualized care plan to meet your individual needs
Our program consists of many component parts which can include these services and others depending on particular diagnosis and conditions:
*Ozone and Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation
*EBOO- Ozone dialysis
*Vitamin and herbal IV therapy
*Vitamin Injection therapy
*Acupuncture and oriental medicine
Please click here to request your appointment for your complimentary consultation TODAY!